- Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities in matters of discipline, regular hours of study at home and regular attendance at school. Tuitions are discouraged.
- Parents should follow up the academic progress of their children with interest and meet the concerned teachers between 3.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. to ascertain from the teachers the conduct and progress of the students. They are requested not to enter the class rooms and see individual teachers during class hours, except on the Open House Day.
- Parents are requested not to allow their children to bring any money to school without the permission of the Principal except the money absolutely needed, for instance, for the bus, midday meal etc. Kindly instruct the children to take the school fees straight to the office and not to keep the amount with them in their class rooms.
- Parents are requested to see that their children do not come to school wearing gold bangles, chains, finger rings, showy ear-rings or any other costly ornaments.
- Parents/Guardians are advised not to give any gift to the teachers.
- Parents should encourage their children to take a full share in all the co-curricular activities and the work experience drawn up by the school.
- For promotion, a student must put in 85% of attendance and must regularly attend crafts, fine-arts, physical training and games classes.
- Students are not permitted to go to hotels and outside canteens for noon - meals or snacks.
- Payment of school fees for the whole year should be done by the 15th of June every year. In case of inability to pay, you may be permitted to pay in two installments, with the permission of the Principal. The 2nd installment should be paid by the 30th of September. All dues must be cleared before a student is admitted to the terminal and final examinations.
- Founded Prizes in the name of your daughter / daughters who are studying or have studied in this school could be installed in consultation with the Principal.
- Change of telephone nos. should be entered in the School Calendar and brought to the notice of the office staff.
- No school business will be transacted on holidays.
- Parents are recommended to make use of the page set apart in the Diary for your own remarks.
- Parents are requested not to allow children to bring CD’s, iPods, Cameras, mobile phones, videogames or similar gadgets to the school. There will be surprise checking of students and their belongings and if a student is found with any of these gadgets, the same will be confiscated and returned only at the end of the year. Any violation of this rule will attract disciplinary action.
- Criticism of teachers of the school in the presence of the students should be avoided. Legitimate complaints should be brought to the notice of the Principal without delay. Anonymous letters/phone calls will not be considered.
- Attending the P.T.A meetings as well as other important functions in the school is a duty and service parents owe to their children.